Better Sex Life with Kegel Exercises
A major and often very embarrassing to discuss issue for a lot of men is their sexual performance. They want to
know how they can control themselves, how they can make their penis firmer, and how they can do better and last
longer in bed. Well, the solution to this problem is by exercising your PC muscle, or pubococcygeus muscle, by
performing Kegel exercises.
The PC muscle is the one responsible for controlling the flow of urine and semen, the penis' firmness during
erection, and the discharging intensity of the ejaculation. Having better control of your ejaculation and being
able to last longer in bed are all possible if you practice that simple Kegel exercise.
What is Kegel?
Kegel is a pelvic floor workout developed in 1948 by Dr. Arnold Kegel, a gynecologist of the University of
Southern California, to assist with postpartum incontinence in women. It was later found out that the Kegel
exercise is also beneficial in improving the sex lives of men.
However, for some reason, majority of men skip out on it, as Kegel is the only workout for the penis that does
not directly enhance the penis, but it does have various other benefits, a number of which can treat penile
How Do You Do Kegel Exercises?
Kegel can be performed by contracting the PC muscle, as long as you possibly can, when you are not urinating. At
first, you would probably just be able to hold it for a couple of seconds, but by performing the process on a
regular basis, you would eventually be able to significantly enhance your PC muscle's strength to hold the
contraction for a longer period of time.
The greatest thing about doing Kegel is that you don't need to use your hands or legs; you can perform the
workout anywhere and at any given time - while sitting in front of your computer, driving to and from your office,
or even while jogging or running.
What are the Steps in Performing Kegel Exercises?
1. Contract your PC muscle and hold it for about 5 seconds (count slowly to 5).
2. Release your PC muscle the same way as you did when you contracted it.
3. Do the process again 10 times.
4. Do a set of 10 Kegel exercises 3 times a day.
If you want to treat premature ejaculation, stop erectile dysfunction, and have a firmer and stronger penis and
longer-lasting erections, then you need to do Kegel exercises. Aside from these wonderful sexual benefits, here are
some other benefits that it can provide for men:
- It improves the flow of blood to the penis.
- It enhances the erection's angle. For instance, if your penis, when erect, is pointing in a downward direction,
doing Kegel exercises can help straighten it out.
- It can indirectly make the penis bigger by improving the circulation of blood to the penis, causing it to become as big and firm
- It develops a healthier prostate.
- It increases the volume of ejaculation and amplifies your ejaculation's shooting distance.
- It delivers more powerful ejaculations and more intense orgasms.
- It treats post-nucturition dribble, also known as after-dribble, which is an embarrassing situation wherein you
wet your pants after each time you go to the bathroom.
- It enhances the staying power of your urine. It has been reported that a number of men, after they have started
doing Kegel exercises, no longer have to get up from bed in the middle of the night to go the bathroom and urinate
as they did in the past.
A lot of medical professionals and sex experts refer to Kegel exercises as sexercises because of the various
benefits they offer. As a result, more and more men are doing these workouts to help improve their sex lives.
Are There Other Sexual Enhancement Methods For Men?
Although Kegel exercises have been proven to be very helpful, there are a number of men who combine these
workouts with other techniques, like utilizing mechanical penis devices. It also has been reported that herbal male
enhancement supplements, along with Kegel exercises, can help men in solving their sexual problems much faster.
For instance, Vimax pills have hundreds of positive review posts from
users who was able to get rid of premature ejaculations and to achieve multiple orgasms every night thanks this
popular supplement and regular exercise.
- Male sexual stamina pills
- Tips to improve men's